Location services must be enabled to choose your
car. Please check your browser's setting.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration from time to time rates vehicles for safety standards. Based on our last review, this vehicle was rated as a 5-star vehicle. Please note these ratings are subject to change and reflect our last review.
- Complete the Digital Check In before you arrive to collect your vehicle
- Use the QR code, located at the entry, to provide your contact tracing details
- We use protective screens to observe social distancing protocols
- Clear social distancing floor markings at rental desks
- Hand sanitiser will be available
- Rental Agents will be wearing gloves
- Paperless rental agreements are available at most locations
In certain locations across Australia, you can use Avis Preferred to walk directly to your vehicle, ensuring a full contactless experience. Use our app to choose your vehicle and make any modifications needed to your rental. To learn more about our app,click here
- Our exit gate Agent will be wearing gloves to verify your information
- We are using disinfectants that are effective against novel pathogens, including the coronavirus responsible for COVID-19 before and after each rental
- Special attention paid to cleaning: steering wheels, dashboards, hand grips, radio dials, cup holders, centre consoles, door handles, keys, both inside and outside.
RETURNING YOUR VEHICLE SAFELY AND SANITISING THE VEHICLE FOR THE NEXT RENTER
- Upon returning the vehicle to our location, please gather all of your belongings and exit the vehicle
- We will send your receipt to the email address on file, or you can retrieve your receipt by clicking here
- A paper receipt will be available if required. Return Agents will be wearing gloves
- Further cleaning will happen after the vehicle is moved to our cleaning stations, to ensure a thorough clean is done
- Employees are required to wash their hands frequently and have been trained on the health guidelines, including products and processes available to ensure your safety
- Employees are required to stay home if they don’t feel well
If you must travel during this time, or if you are planning future travel, we are here for you and want you to know that every one of our employees is working diligently to provide the highest levels of safety at our locations and in our vehicles.