Avis' Portable GPS Unit
When travelling in unfamiliar places, add a portable GPS to your booking from $11.33* per day and travel stress-free.
The portable GPS is easy to use. It allows you to select your destination and provides step by step directions, ensuring you reach your destination in the shortest time possible. Adding a GPS to your next car rental can take the worry out of getting there so you can relax and enjoy the drive.
From $11.33* per day or $56.87* per week.
Available from the participating Australian locations below:
|Canberra Airport||Fremantle||Brisbane Airport|
|Canberra City||Geraldton Airport||Brisbane City|
|NEW SOUTH WALES||Geraldton City||Bundaberg Airport|
|Artarmon||Perth Airport||Bundaberg City|
|Croydon||Perth City||Cairns Airport|
|World Square||VICTORIA||Cairns City|
|Bankstown||Avalon Airport||Coolangatta Airport|
|Castle Hill||Clayton||Fortitude Valley|
|Circular Quay||Footscray||Maroochydore Airport|
|Dee Why||Geelong||Maroochydore City|
|Hornsby||Grand Hyatt||Noosa Heads|
|Kings Cross||Melbourne Airport||Rockhampton Airport|
|Mayfield||Melbourne City||Rockhampton City|
|Newcastle Airport||Moorabbin||Surfers Paradise|
|Parramatta||South Melbourne||Townsville Airport|
|Star City Pyrmont||South Yarra||Townsville City|
|Sydney Airport||SOUTH AUSTRALIA|
|Taren Point||Adelaide Airport|
|West Ryde||Adelaide City|
Or call Avis reservations on 136 333 to add portable GPS to your booking today.
Terms and Conditions:
- Price includes GST and administration fee
- Price excludes Concession Recovery Fee or Premium Location Surcharge (if applicable)
- Reliability of directions subject to timing of software implementation as well as that of which has been provided by the maker of the installed maps
- I acknowledge that the portable GPS may be limited by atmospheric or topographical conditions
- I further acknowledge that the portable GPS may be rendered inoperative if it is tampered with or destroyed and or damaged in an accident or if the satellite systems are obstructed and inoperative
- Customer is responsible for all costs in the event of lost, stolen or damaged portable GPS unit and all of its components
- Renter agrees to release and hold Avis harmless for any portable GPS failures.